Anybus CompactCom B40 Brick - CC-Link IE Field
- A ready-made CC-Link IE Field connectivity solution
- Flexibility to add your own connectors and peripherals to limit size and costs
- Easy mounting to your host PCB design
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- CLPA pre-certified for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Fast data transfer: Up to 1536 bytes of I/O data in each direction
- Very low process data latency
- Event-based interface method enables easy access to input and output data at any time
- Fast, event-based application hardware interfaces: 8/16-bit parallel and highspeed SPI. I/O (shift register interface) is also available.
- Solid security: Mandatory software signatures prevent unauthorized software to be downloaded to the module. Furthermore, encryption is used to prevent illicit copying.
The Anybus CompactCom B40 for CC-Link IE Field is a high-performance network interface in Brick format — ready-made with software and hardware to enable communication between your device and the CC-Link IE Field network.
ADD YOUR OWN CONNECTORS AND PERIPHERALS
The B40 Brick gives you the flexibility to add your own connectors and network isolation. An alternative is to use the ready-made connector board from HMS. The B40 Brick is ideal for device manufacturers who are looking for a semi-integrated solution where connector flexibility, size and cost are key elements.
ONE IN-DESIGN – ACCESS ALL NETWORKS
By implementing the B40 Brick into your product line, by simply switching to another brick and connector board, you can get connected to other B40 supported networks.
GET REAL-TIME cc-link ie field COMMUNICATION
The B40 Brick enables fast communication between your device and CC-Link IE Field. The Brick supports generic device profiles and comes with a dual port switch implemented in the network processor — the award-winning Anybus NP40. With its fast data transfer and very low latency, it's the perfect match for even the most demanding industrial applications.
CC-Link IE Field Slave interface
- CC-Link IE Field Network intelligent device station
- Dual port cut-through switch implemented in the Anybus NP40 processor
- Configuration file (CSP+) provided by HMS
- Possibility to customize Vendor Code, Model Code and Version via application interface
- Fixed 1 Gbit/s Baud Rate
- Network Number and Station Number configuration via application interface
|ORDER CODE||AB6679 - B40 CC-Link IE Field Brick (Available from Sept/Oct 2016)|
|ORDER CODE||AB6666 - B40 Connector Board for CC-Link IE Field (Optional accessory)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||36 x 36 x 8 mm or 2,04 x 1,97 x 0,86"|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +176 °F|
|Power requirements||3.3 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC|
|Application Interface||8/16-bit parallel (30 ns access) High speed SPI, baudrate configurable up to 20 MHz I/O (shift register interface, cyclical update time 82 μs) UART (for backwards compatibility with 30-series, max 625kbps)|
|Profile support||Generic device|
|LED indicators||Available via host connector - Indicates Module Status and Network Status.|
|Connectors||No: Add your own connectors (RJ45, F.Optic) - YES: via B40 connector board|
|Galvanic isolation||No: Add your own isolation - YES: via B40 connector board|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||PCB fastening via B40 connector boards available from HMS|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, RoHS|
|AB6679||Anybus CompactCom B40 Brick - CC-Link IE Field|