Anybus CompactCom M40 Module - CC-Link IE Field
- A complete, interchangeable communication module with connectors
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- CLPA pre-certified for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Fast data transfer: Up to 1536 bytes of process data in each direction
- Very low process data latency
- Event-based interface method enables easy access to input and output data at any time
- Fast, event-based application hardware interfaces: 8/16-bit parallel and highspeed SPI. I/O (shift register interface) is also available
- Solid security: Mandatory software signatures prevent unauthorized software to be downloaded to the module. Furthermore, encryption is used to prevent illicit copying.
The Anybus CompactCom M40 for CC-Link IE Field is a complete communication module which enables your products to communicate on the gigabit CC-Link IE Field network. The module supports fast communication speeds, making it suitable also for high-end industrial devices.
INTERCHANGEABLE WITH OTHER NETWORKS
By implementing the CompactCom concept into your product line,you will have instant access to any other industrial network by simply plugging in another Anybus module.
GET REAL-TIME CC-Link IE Field COMMUNICATION
The Anybus CompactCom M40 enables fast communication between your device and the CC-Link IE Field network. The module supports generic device profiles and comes with a dual port switch implemented in the network processor — the award-winning Anybus NP40. With its fast data transfer and very low latency, it's the perfect match for even the most demanding industrial applications.
CC-Link IE Field Slave interface
- CC-Link IE Field Network intelligent device station
- Dual port cut-through switch implemented in the Anybus NP40 processor
- Configuration file (CSP+) provided by HMS
- Possibility to customize Vendor Code, Model Code and Version via application interface
- Fixed 1 Gbit/s Baud Rate
- Network Number and Station Number configuration via application interface
- Transient server functionality supported.
|ORDER CODE||AB6609 - M40 CC-Link Ie Field (Available Sept/Oct 2016)|
|ORDER CODE||AB6709 - M40 CC-Link IE Field Module Without Housing (Available Sept/Oct 2016)|
|ORDER CODE||SP1137 - CompactCom Host Connector (Optional accessory)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||52 x 50 x 22 mm or 2,04 x 1,97 x 0,86" 51 x 37 x 16 mm or 2,01 x 1,46 x 0,63" (without housing)|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +70 °C or -40 to +158 °F -40 to +85 °C or -40 to +176 °F (without housing)|
|Power requirements||3.3 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC|
|Application Interface||8/16-bit parallel (30 ns access) High speed SPI, baudrate configurable up to 20 MHz I/O (shift register interface, cyclical update time 82 μs) UART (for backwards compatibility with 30-series, max 625kbps)|
|Profile support||Generic device|
|LED indicators||Integrated on front (with housing), via application interface (without housing). Indicates Module Status and Network Status.|
|Connectors||2x RJ45 100 Mbit/s)|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||PCB mounting via a customized CompactFlash connector available from HMS|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, RoHS|
|AB6609||Anybus CompactCom M40 Module - CC-Link IE Field|