Anybus Modbus RTU to TCP Gateway
- Simple way to transmit I/O data between Modbus RTU and Modbus-TCP
- Function as a Modbus-TCP Server routing the Modbus-TCP client queries to Modbus-RTU and back
- Proven and trusted in thousands of Modbus applications
- Completely transparent data transfer giving users a lot of flexibility when doing system integration
- Serial port (RS232/RS485) and Ethernet port (10/100 Mbit)
- Modbus RTU Master functionality connecting up to 32 Modbus RTU slaves
- Digital inputs accessible from Modbus-TCP client
- Very simple configuration (node address, IP-address etc)
With the Anybus Modbus gateway, you can connect Modbus RTU devices to Modbus-TCP networks. The gateway works as a translator (router) between the two networks allowing up
to 32 Modbus RTU devices to be connected to a Modbus-TCP network.
TRANSPARENT CONVERSIONThe gateway provides Modbus-TCP Server functionality and internally performs a completely transparent conversion between the Modbus-TCP and Modbus RTU protocols, giving users a lot of flexibility when doing system integration.
Easy web-based configurationConfiguration is easily done via the built-in web server. A self-instructive menu system will appear for device settings, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Configuration is easily done via the built-in web server. Just start a web browser and type in the IP number of the gateway (you can set the IP address of choice with Anybus IPConfig software, available to download for free under files and documentation).
From here, an easy self-instructive menu system will appear for device settings, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
|Included||Quick start guide, IP address settings via Anybus IPConfig software (Available to download under Files and Documentation) (Power supply not included)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||70 x 86 x 57,7mm|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +65 °C or -40 to +185°F|
|Power supply||9-28 VDC|
|Current consumption||70 mA@24 VDC (1.7 W)|
|Ethernet port||1x RJ45|
|RS232/485 serial connector||RS-232 via D-sub 9 Male, RS-485 via screw terminal|
|Digital I/O Inputs||2x opto-isolated via screw terminal|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|Serial baudrate||300-115,200 bps|
|Ethernet baudrate||10/100 Mbit/s|
|Certifications||CE, UL, cUL|
|AB7702||Anybus Modbus RTU to TCP Gateway|