Anybus SG-gateway with PROFINET Interface
- Connects IED (intelligent electrical devices) with IEC protocols to automation PLC systems using PROFINET or Modbus TCP/RTU.
- Easy way to transport I/O data from electrical equipment in the field to SCADA systems
- Connects machines to PLC’s and VHP/Demand Response companies
- Suppots several communication protocols (IEC61850 client/server, IEC60870-5-104 client/server, Modbus TCP client/server, Modbus RTU master/slave)
- Transmission over *3G (*optional) or over Ethernet
- Connects serial based electrical equipment over a selectable RS232/RS485/RS422 interface
- Easy web based configuration using any standard browser
- Robust metal housing for stand-alone operation with DIN rail mounting
- Global free technical support and consulting services
The Anybus® SG-gateway is designed to specifically target Demand Response (networking of industrial electric loads) and Virtual Power Plants (networking of energy resources like biogas plants or combined heat and power units) applications.
Remote terminal unit for smart grid applications
The SG-gateway with PROFINET implements an isochronous real-time PROFINET device interface with an integrated 2-port switch, allowing seamless network integration regardless of network topology (line, star, bus).
The SG-gateway supports the communication protocols used in the energy sector, e.g. IEC60870-5-104, DNP3 and IEC61850 and enables connectivity for energy devices to PROFINET-based PLC systems.
In addition to PROFINET and IEC protocols, other electric equipment in the field can also be connected via an Ethernet interface and/or a serial port, using the protocols Modbus TCP and RTU. As an option, the SG-gateway can also include a 3G modem for remote connectivity.
EASY WEB-PLC programming
The application logic can be programmed on the device either using the integrated graphical web editor. The graphical web editor is a very intuitive and easy to use interface to program software applications and configure the gateway.
PROFINET-IO Device/Slave interface
PROFINET-IO Device/Slave settings can be made by importing the provided .GSDML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete PROFINET-IO Real-Time (RT) Class 1 & 3 communication V 2.31
- Max 220 bytes of Input and 220 bytes of Output data
- Up to 64 modules, 8 submodules each (up to 128 submodules in total)
- Baud rate 100 Mbit/s fixed
- SNMP-MIBII support
- Generic and PROFINET specific diagnostic support
- Supports PROFIenergy profile
- Supports Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP)
- Device identity customization
- Supports PROFINET Fast Start Up
- PROFINET uplink configuration via .GSDML file
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- Dual RJ-45 network ports available simultaneously
Additional Interface features
3G Modem (optional)
|Order Code||ASG4007 (IEC60870-5-104 client/server and IEC61850 client/server + 3G)|
|Additional Order Codes||ASG4006 (IEC60870-5-104 client/server and IEC61850 client/server) ASG4005 (IEC61850 client/server + 3G) ASG4004 (IEC61850 client/server) ASG4003 (IEC60870-5-104 client/server + 3G) ASG4002 (IEC60870-5-104 client/server) ASG4001 (3G modem NO IEC support) ASG4000 (NO 3G modem NO IEC support)|
|Included components||SD memory card Power connector (Weidmüller BL 3.50/3) 3G Antenna (Included only when ordering a 3G version) (Power supply NOT included)|
|Required software||CHIPTool (for IP configuration - Freeware) Downloadable under "Files and Documentation"|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||73 x 46x 103 mm or 2,75 x 1,81 x 4,14 inches (+ 5.1mm height for versions with 3G modem)|
|Weight||700 g or 1.54 lbs|
|Operating temperature||0 to +55 °C or +32 to +131 °F|
|Enclose material||Continuously hot-dip aluminium-zinc coated steel sheet|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Current consumption||Typical 120mA at 24 VDC plus digital outputs|
|SD card slot||Supporting MMC and SD cards|
|Ethernet connector||1x 10/100 BaseT RJ45|
|PROFINET connectors||2x 100 Mbit/s BaseT RJ45 available simultaneously|
|Serial connector||D-sub 9-pin Male|
|*Cellular Modem||3G Tri Band UTMS modem (*optional together with SIM card slot)|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|Supported protocols||IEC61850 Client/Server, IEC60870-5-104 Client/Server, PROFINET-IO Device, Modbus TCP Client/Server, Modbus RTU Master/Slave|
|Profile support||VHP ready|
|Required software||CHIPtool for IP configuration|
|Config method||Integrated webserver|
|ASG4007||Anybus SG-gateway with PROFINET Interface|