Anybus X-gateway – CANopen Master – DeviceNet Adapter
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between CANopen and DeviceNet network (5 ms)
- Fulll CANopen Master/Manager functionality, eliminates the need for an PLC controller on the CANopen network
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slave devices
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Easy CANopen configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager software. No programming required
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
The Anybus X-gateway CANopen provides a seamless connection between a DeviceNet network and a secondary CANopen sub-network. This makes it possible to integrate CANopen devices into a DeviceNet PLC system.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateway's primary function is fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. I/O data from the DeviceNet network is written into CANopen objects that can be mapped into CANopen PDOs and vice versa. The gateway acts as a full Master/Manager on the CANopen network and as an Adapter on the DeviceNet network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 510 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
CANopen configuration can easily be made through the included Anybus Configuration Manager CANopen software, or with any other standard CANopen configuration tool. No programming skills are needed.
CANopen Master/Manager Interface
- CANopen Master/Manager implementation according to the CANopen specification DS301 v4.0.2.
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slaves
- Network Management (NMT) messages, to configure and initialize the network.
- Supporting 128 Receive PDOs and 128 Transmit PDOs, each can transfer up to 8 bytes.
- Up to 510 bytes of cyclic data in each direction (PDO)
- PDO message types: COS (Change of State), Cyclic Synchronous, Acyclic Synchronous.
- Synchronization Object (SYNC) is used for synchronizing PDO communication.
- Heartbeat Mechanism to monitor the status of nodes.
- Node Guarding/Life Guarding Protocol provides possibility to guard slaves or the master.
- EMCY (Emergency Object) is used for error reporting.
- LSS master functionality
- Can also function as a CANopen Slave
DeviceNet Adapter features
DeviceNet Adapter settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- DeviceNet CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- DeviceNetNet Specification version: Communications Adapter profile 12
- Max. 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- DeviceNet baudrate 125, 250, 500 kbit/s
- Supports I/O Slave messaging: Bit strobe, Polling, Cyclic, COS and Explicit Messaging
- MacID node address setting via DIP switch
- DeviceNet network configuration via .EDS file
|Included components||Resource CD, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager CANopen software. For bulk pack orders, all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)|
|Optional Accessories||USB-CAN configuration adapter (Order Code 012670)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||120 x 75 x 27mm or 4,72 x 2,95 x 1,06"|
|Weight||150g or 0,33 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +55 °C or 0 to +131 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Current consumption||Typical 150mA|
|Configuration port||USB (USB to CAN cable not included)|
|Configuration Switches||On-board for CANopen node address and baud rate setting|
|CANopen connector||D-sub 9 Male (Included)|
|Fieldbus/Ethernet connector||(See interface details above)|
|Galvanic isolation||On both CAN and BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|CANopen baudrate||20 kbit/s - 1 Mbit/s|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc|
|AB7302||Anybus X-gateway – CANopen Master – DeviceNet Adapter|