Anybus X-gateway – CANopen Master – PROFINET-IRT Device
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between a CANopen and PROFINET-IRT network (5 ms)
- Full CANopen Master/Manager functionality, eliminates the need for an PLC controller on the CANopen network
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slave devices
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Easy CANopen configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager software. No programming required
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
The Anybus X-gateway CANopen provides a seamless connection between a PROFINET-IRT network and a secondary CANopen sub-network. This makes it possible to integrate CANopen devices into a PROFINET-IRT PLC system.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateway's primary function is fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. I/O data from the PROFINET-IRT network is written into CANopen objects that can be mapped into CANopen PDOs and vice versa. The gateway acts as a full Master/Manager on the CANopen network and as a Slave/Device on the PROFINET-IRT network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 510 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
CANopen configuration can easily be made through the included Anybus Configuration Manager CANopen software, or with any other standard CANopen configuration tool. No programming skills are needed.
CANopen Master/Manager Interface
- CANopen Master/Manager implementation according to the CANopen specification DS301 v4.0.2.
- Connects up to 126 CANopen slaves
- Network Management (NMT) messages, to configure and initialize the network.
- Supporting 128 Receive PDOs and 128 Transmit PDOs, each can transfer up to 8 bytes.
- Up to 510 bytes of cyclic data in each direction (PDO)
- PDO message types: COS (Change of State), Cyclic Synchronous, Acyclic Synchronous.
- Synchronization Object (SYNC) is used for synchronizing PDO communication.
- Heartbeat Mechanism to monitor the status of nodes.
- Node Guarding/Life Guarding Protocol provides possibility to guard slaves or the master.
- EMCY (Emergency Object) is used for error reporting.
- LSS master functionality
- Can also function as a CANopen Slave
PROFINET IRT Device/Slave interface
PROFINET IRT Device/Slave settings can be made by importing the provided .GSDML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete PROFINET-IRT Isochronous -Real-Time (IRT) communication
- Max 220 bytes of Input and 220 bytes of Output data
- Acyclic Data exchange (Record Data Requests)
- Up to 17 slots / up to 4 subslots per slot (1 by default)
- Baud rate 100 Mbit/s fixed
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Built in file system with per-user security framework
- SNMP-MIBII support
- Modbus-TCP server (read-only)
- TCP/IP Configuration via DCP (Discovery and Configuration Protocol)
- LLDP (Linked Layer Discovery Protocol)
- Support for I&M (Identification & Maintenance )
- PROFINET uplink configuration via .GSDML file
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
|Included components||Resource CD, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager CANopen software. Anybus OPC server software. (single-piece only) For bulk pack orders,all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)|
|Optional Accessories||USB-CAN configuration adapter (Order Code 012670) Anybus IPconfig Tool - Utility for module TCP/IP configuration (Windows 32/64-bit) Downloadable under "Files and Documentation"|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||120 x 75 x 27mm or 4,72 x 2,95 x 1,06"|
|Weight||150g or 0,33 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +55 °C or 0 to +131 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Current consumption||Typical 150mA|
|Configuration port||USB (USB to CAN cable not included)|
|Configuration Switches||On-board for CANopen node address and baud rate setting|
|CANopen connector||D-sub 9 Male (Included)|
|Fieldbus/Ethernet connector||(See interface details above)|
|Galvanic isolation||On both CAN and BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|CANopen baudrate||20 kbit/s - 1 Mbit/s|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc|
|AB7309||Anybus X-gateway – CANopen Master – PROFINET-IRT Device|