Anybus X-gateway – CC-Link Slave - DeviceNet Adapter
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between the two CC-Link networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Optional control and status information added to the I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between CC-Link and DeviceNet networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave/Adapter on both networks. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
CC-Link IE Field interface
CC-Link IE Field Slave settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .CSP file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- CC-Link IE Field interface of the X-gateway is conformance tested and approved by CLPA
- CC-Link Specification (Profile), publication BTP-05028-B
- Acts as a CC-Link IE Field Network Intelligent Device Station
- Max 512 bytes Input and 512 bytes I/O data
- On CC-Link IE Field: Max of 832 I/O points and 204 words Input and 832 I/O points and 204 words Output
- Baudrate 1 Gbit/s fixed operation
- TCP/IP settings configurable with web-page, Configuration Tool, DHCP or ARP
- CC-Link IE Field station setting via on-board switches
- 2x RJ-45 ports available simultaneously
DeviceNet Adapter features
DeviceNet Adapter settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .EDS file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- DeviceNet CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- DeviceNetNet Specification version: Communications Adapter profile 12
- Max. 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data
- DeviceNet baudrate 125, 250, 500 kbit/s
- Supports I/O Slave messaging: Bit strobe, Polling, Cyclic, COS and Explicit Messaging
- MacID node address setting via DIP switch
- DeviceNet network configuration via .EDS file
|Included components||Resource CD, USB configuration cable, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager software. For bulk pack orders, all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)|
|Optional Accessories||*Extra wide DIN-clip for flat mounting (Order Code SP1784)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"|
|Weight||400g or 0,880 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)|
|Enclosure material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Installation position||Vertical / Flat*|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|I/O configuration||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc|
|AB7862||Anybus X-gateway – CC-Link Slave - DeviceNet Adapter|