Anybus X-gateway – EtherCAT Slave - Interbus CU Slave
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Optional control and status information added to the I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between EtherCAT and Interbus networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave on both networks. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
EtherCAT Slave interface
EtherCAT Slave settings can be made by importing the provided .XML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete EtherCAT slave according to DS 301 V4.022
- Supports CANopen over EtherCAT
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data (PDO + SDO)
- Baudrate 100 Mbit/s full duplex
- 4 FMMU channels (can be used freely by the EtherCAT master for any purpose.)
- 4 SM channels
- Bit-oriented FMMU operation
- Position addressing, node addressing and logical addressing
- PDI Watchdog
- Output I/O Sync Manager Watchdog
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
- 2x RJ45 EtherCAT connectors
Interbus CU Slave Interface
Interbus Slave address settings can are automatically detected by the controlling PLC.
- Complete Interbus functionality according to EN 50170
- Max. 20 bytes of process data (512 bytes with PCP) in each direction
- PCP V.2.0. (0, 1, 2, or 4 words)
- Interbus baudrate 500 kbit/s – 2 Mbit/s
- Automatic slave address detection by controlling PLC master
|Resource CD, USB configuration cable, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager software. Anybus OPC server software. (single-piece only) For bulk pack orders,all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)
|*Extra wide DIN-clip for flat mounting (Order Code SP1784) Anybus IPconfig Tool - Utility for module TCP/IP configuration (Windows 32/64-bit) Downloadable under "Files and Documentation"
|114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
|400g or 0,880 lbs
|-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
|-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
|24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
|max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
|Aluminium and plastic
|Vertical / Flat*
|YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
|via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
|CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc
|Anybus X-gateway – EtherCAT Slave - Interbus CU Slave
|Anybus X-gateway Datasheet
|EtherCAT Conformance Certificate
|Firmware Download Anybus X-gateway Classic
|Installation Guide - EtherCAT Slave
|Installation Guide - INTERBUS Slave Interface
|Installation Guide Anybus X-gateway
|Network Guide - EtherCAT Slave
|Network Guide - Interbus Slave
|User Manual ABX
|Anybus Configuration Manager X-gateway (for Win 7, Win 8, Win XP and Win 2000)
|Firmware Download Tp
|How To Configure Anybus EtherCAT Slave Module With Beckhoff PLC
|How To Configure Anybus Interbus slave Module With IBS CMD G4 For Interbus
|Omron NJ Controller EtherCAT Master Connected With Anybus X-gateway
|XML Files For EtherCAT