Anybus X-gateway – EtherNet/IP Scanner - EtherCAT Slave
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Scanner on the EtherNet/IP network and a Slave on the EtherCAT network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
EtherNet/IP Scanner/Master interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated EtherNet/IP Scanner interface can be used when there is no existing EtherNet/IP controlling PLC. The X-gateway will perform EtherNet/IP Scanner functions.
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- Connects up 64 EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slaves
- 10/100Mbit operation in full or half-duplex
- Max. 509 bytes Input and 505 bytes Output data
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected adapters
- Integrated FTP server provides easy file management using standard FTP clients.
- Web server with dynamic data capability and Server Side Include (SSI) capability
- Email client with dynamic data capability and Event-triggered email handling
- Support for CIP Objects
- DNS Capability
- TCP/IP settings via on-board DIP switches, DHCP/ARP/Anybus IPconfig (HICP)
- EtherNet/IP Scanner/Adapter network configuration via in-built web interface or RSLogix/Studio5000 software
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port
EtherCAT Slave interface
EtherCAT Slave settings can be made by importing the provided .XML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete EtherCAT slave according to DS 301 V4.022
- Supports CANopen over EtherCAT
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data (PDO + SDO)
- Baudrate 100 Mbit/s full duplex
- 4 FMMU channels (can be used freely by the EtherCAT master for any purpose.)
- 4 SM channels
- Bit-oriented FMMU operation
- Position addressing, node addressing and logical addressing
- PDI Watchdog
- Output I/O Sync Manager Watchdog
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
|Included components||Resource CD, USB configuration cable, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager software. Anybus OPC server software. (single-piece only) For bulk pack orders,all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)|
|Optional Accessories||*Extra wide DIN-clip for flat mounting (Order Code SP1784) Anybus IPconfig Tool - Utility for module TCP/IP configuration (Windows 32/64-bit) Downloadable under "Files and Documentation"|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"|
|Weight||400g or 0,880 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)|
|Enclosure material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Installation position||Vertical / Flat*|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|I/O configuration||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc|
|AB7699||Anybus X-gateway – EtherNet/IP Scanner - EtherCAT Slave|