Anybus X-gateway – PROFIBUS Master - EtherCAT Slave
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between two networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Powerful Master interface for PROFIBUS eliminates the need for a PLC controller
- Optional control and status information added to the I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between PROFIBUS and EtherCAT networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Master on the PROFIBUS network and a Slave on the EtherCAT network. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
PROFIBUS Master/Scanner interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated PROFIBUS Master interface can be used when there is no existing PROFIBUS controlling PLC.
- Complete Profibus DP Master functionality according to IEC 61158
- Controls up to 125 slaves
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected slaves
- Maximum 512 bytes of I/O data in each direction
- Supports all baudrates up to 12Mbit/s
- Profibus Master/Slave configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager Windows tool via an RS-232 configuration port
- 1x D-Sub9 Male and 1x D-Sub9 Female connector
EtherCAT Slave interface
EtherCAT Slave settings can be made by importing the provided .XML file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete EtherCAT slave according to DS 301 V4.022
- Supports CANopen over EtherCAT
- Max 512 bytes of Input and 512 bytes of Output data (PDO + SDO)
- Baudrate 100 Mbit/s full duplex
- 4 FMMU channels (can be used freely by the EtherCAT master for any purpose.)
- 4 SM channels
- Bit-oriented FMMU operation
- Position addressing, node addressing and logical addressing
- PDI Watchdog
- Output I/O Sync Manager Watchdog
- Integrated switch allowing for a daisy-chain topology
|Resource CD, USB configuration cable, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager software. For bulk pack orders,all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)
|*Extra wide DIN-clip for flat mounting (Order Code SP1784) Anybus IPconfig Tool - Utility for module TCP/IP configuration (Windows 32/64-bit) Downloadable under "Files and Documentation"
|114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"
|400g or 0,880 lbs
|-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F
|-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F
|24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector
|max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)
|Aluminium and plastic
|Vertical / Flat*
|YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side
|IP20, NEMA rating 1
|DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)
|via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software
|CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc
|Anybus X-gateway – PROFIBUS Master - EtherCAT Slave