Anybus X-gateway – PROFIBUS Master – PROFIBUS Slave
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between two PROFIBUS networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Powerful Master interface for PROFIBUS eliminates the need for an additional PLC controller
- Optional control and status information added to the I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect/extend PLC control systems and their connected devices on two PROFIBUS networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Master on one side of the PROFIBUS network and a Slave on other side and provides a simple network extension. The data transmission is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
PROFIBUS Master/Scanner interface
An Anybus X-gateway with an integrated PROFIBUS Master interface can be used when there is no existing PROFIBUS controlling PLC.
- Complete Profibus DP Master functionality according to IEC 61158
- Controls up to 125 slaves
- Optional Live List of the active status of the connected slaves
- Maximum 512 bytes of I/O data in each direction
- Supports all baudrates up to 12Mbit/s
- Profibus Master/Slave configuration via the included Anybus Configuration Manager Windows tool via an RS-232 configuration port
- 1x D-Sub9 Male and 1x D-Sub9 Female connector
PROFIBUS Slave interface
PROFIBUS Slave settings can be made either via on-board switches, or by importing the provided .GSD file into engineering tool of the controlling PLC.
- Complete PROFIBUS-DP/DPV1 Slave functionality according to extensions of EN 50170
- Supports Class 1 & Class 2 services
- Automatic baudrate detection up to 12Mbit/s
- Supports PA baud rate 45.45 kbit/s
- Max. Cyclic I/O data 244 bytes Input and 244 bytes Output, max 328 bytes total (in+out)
- Acyclic User Parameter data / Diagnostics length - up to 237 bytes
- Supports PROFIBUS features: Sync and Freeze and Watchdog
- PROFIBUS slave settings via on-board switches or vis .GSD file
|Included components||Resource CD, USB configuration cable, Quick start guide, manuals. Anybus Configuration Manager software. For bulk pack orders, all configuration software can be downloaded under "files and documentation" from this website. (Power supply not included)|
|Optional Accessories||*Extra wide DIN-clip for flat mounting (Order Code SP1784)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||114 x 44 x 127mm or 4,49 x 1,73 x 5,00"|
|Weight||400g or 0,880 lbs|
|Operating temperature||-25 to +65 °C or -13 to +149 °F|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power supply||24 VDC +/- 20% via 2-pole 5.08 mm Phoenix pluggable screw connector|
|Current consumption||max. 400mA (Typical 200mA)|
|Enclosure material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Installation position||Vertical / Flat*|
|Galvanic isolation||YES, on both BUS/Ethernet side|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||DIN-rail (EN 50022 standard)|
|I/O configuration||via USB port with Anybus Configuration Manager software|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, ATEX/Haz.Loc|
|AB7801||Anybus X-gateway – PROFIBUS Master – PROFIBUS Slave|