CANopen Master Simulator
- Easy to use test and diagnostic tool for CANopen slaves
- Read / Write of cyclic I/O data and Explicit messaging data (SDO & PDO's)
- Automatic CANopen address search
- Automatic detection of I/O data size
- Works even without EDS-File
- Supports all standard CANopen baudrates
- Ideal for mobile usage with laptops with Win 9X/2K/ME/XP/7
The Master Simulator is an easy to use tool to test the CANopen slave functionality of any fieldbus device.
The automatic Slave identification functionality permits communication to almost any CANopen slave device even if the normally required EDS file is not available. Any CANopen slave can be set into operation. User friendly dialogs are used to exchange cyclic I/O or explicit message parameter data.
The Master Simulator consists of a Windows based Software and a CANopen USB-interface circuitry (Dongle). The Dongle is plugged into the USB port of the PC and provides on the other side a 9-pin D-Sub connector as the CANopen Interface. The Dongle is powered from the USB port.
||67 x 41 x 20 mm
|Operating temperature||-0 to +55 °C|
|Power supply||Powered by the PC/Laptop USB port
|Max cable length
|PC connection via||COM port (RS-232)|
|PC requirements||Win 9X/2K/ME/XP/7|
|Included components||CANopen Master Simulator USB dongle,
software CD, CANopen D-SUB connector
|019920||The Master Simulator is an easy to use tool to test the CANopen slave functionality of any fieldbus device.|