- Ethernet to RS422 line conversion
- Connection to 10/100Base-T Ethernet via RJ45 connector
- RS422 connected via a slip-on bus bar
- Data transmission speed 300 Bd to 460 kBd
- Used signals: Rx+, Rx-, Tx+, Tx-
- RS422 protection against overvoltage
- Secured against unauthorized access
- Power supply range: 5 to 72V
- Indication of power supply, data transmission, network connection and activity
- Mountable to DIN rail
- This product has been manufactured by Papouch s.r.o. Both hardware and firmware can be modified to suit your needs.
GNOME422 is a simple Ethernet to RS422 converter. It enables a device with RS422 to easily connect to the Ethernet, to extend the RS422 line via the Ethernet or to establish a network of RS422 via the Ethernet. Power supply 5 to 30V. Virtual serial port. Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP (e-mail).
GNOME422 is an inexpensive Ethernet to RS422 converter. It can be used to easily connect a device with the RS422 interface to the Ethernet or to extend the RS422 line via the Ethernet. Its design is based on the GNOME232 converter (Ethernet to RS232 converter), which is popular for its features and low price
The device is supplied including a “virtual serial port”, i.e. software which creates a new serial port in the Windows operating system directed to the GNOME422 module via the Ethernet interface. Thus it is possible to use also programs which only communicate via a serial port.
The module can be configured via internal web interface (in Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer), configuration program or TCP terminal. The GNOME422 module understands even the DHCP protocol so an IP address can be assigned automatically to it. Power supply and functionality is indicated by light indicators.
Although Gnome converters are small and low cost, they can perform data processing tasks. In case you are interested in that, please feel free to contact us, we will gladly prepare a custom solution.
Typical applications of the Ethernet to RS422 converter
- RS422 extension via the Ethernet
- Establishing a network of devices with RS422 over the Ethernet
- Connecting a device with RS422 to the Ethernet
|GNOME422||GNOME422 - Ethernet to RS422 converter|