PoE Splitter can Power over Ethernet devices that do not have this feature by default. If ordered with TME, Gnome232 or other Papouch device, the Splitter will be equipped with a cable corresponding with that device.
- Powers devices directly from LAN according to PoE (power over Ethernet) standard
- No more adaptors and power supply units!
- IEEE802.3af compatible
- Output voltage 5, 7,5, 9 or 12 V DC - selectable by switch
- Output is short-circuit protected
- Wall mountage holes
PoE Splitter - usage
PoE Splitter is a unique way of powering Ethernet devices that do not have direct support of PoE through computer netowrk. Instead of plugging a PSU into a wall socket, PoE splitter is used to drive power from the network. On the other side you just connect the device and it is instantly powered from PoE. No more running cables!
PoE power can only be used in network branches that are connected to PoE switch.
Example of PoE switch usage.
- Standards: IEEE802.3, 10BASE-T; IEEE802.3u,100BASE-TX; IEEE802.3af, Power over Ethernet
- Ethernet connection: RJ-45 (UTP, STP)
- Ethernet data pins: 1, 2, 3, 6
- Power input (from Ethernet): 48V / 0,3A
- Power output: 5, 7,5, 9 or 12 V DC (max. curernt 2,0 A @ 5 V)
- Output connector: Jack 5,5 x 2,0 mm; plus pole inside (or whatever connector is required to run Papouch device)
- Operation temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Dimensions: 55 x 80 x 26 mm