QuidoDuplex ETH is a set of two I/O modules for Ethernet (LAN, computer network) with a special firmware designed specificaly to transmit digital I/Os over Ethernet as an autonomous system - no PCs or PLCs needed. If one input is turned on, the corresponding output on the other unit is also turned on. Bi-directional.
I/O module features
- Digital two state signals are transmitted from one to the other and also the other way via Ethernet (or Internet).
- Uses Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet to transmit data, no need to place new cabling and the distance is virtually unlimited.
- Wide power voltage range: 8(12) to 30 V DC.
- Set consists of two I/O modules Quido ETH 4/4 (or 8/8) with special firmware.
- (power supply units not included, sold separately)
- Transmission of control states over greater distances (status indication).
- Easy remote controll - bi-directional transmission can be used for control and monitoring.
- Transmitting digital I/Os over Internet
Example of bi-directional I/Os over Ethernet.
|QUIDO_DUP_ETH_4_1||QuidoDuplex ETH - Extender of digital I/Os, Ethernet|