The basic version of USB to RS485 converter. Galvanic isolation, small size, fixed communication parameters.
SB485L is a simple USB to RS485 converter that can handle all basic communication situations. It is preset to cope with the most common range of applications. It contains no configuration elements - just connect it and that's it. The installation on Windows Vista and 7, both 32 and 64bit, is fully automated.
Properties of USB to RS485 converter
- USB interface (1.1, 2.0, 3.0 compatible)
- Galvanic isolation of RS485 from USB
- The maximum transmission rate is 230 kb/s
- Virtual serial port for Windows - creates a standard COM port in your system
- Supported operating systems: Windows 32bit as well as 64bit, Linux, MAC OS, Android
- Mini-USB cable included in the delivery
- Powered from USB
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85 °C.
- A separate LED for each direction of data flow
Tip: If you need a converter that can handle everything you can come across when communicating via RS485 and RS422, check out SB485S - a fully configurable converter for RS485, RS422 and RS422 Multimaster.
|SB485L||SB485L - Basic USB to RS485 Converter|