- USB thermometer
- Temperature measurement in range from -55°C to +125°C, 0,1°C resolution
- Sensor connected to a silicon cable with high temperature resistance.
- Temperature data in ASCII format
- No numerical conversion of temperature values is necessary
- Communication over the USB interface
- Powered from USB as well
- DIN rail mount available
- Optionally, a cable up to 20 meters long
- Different workmanship as requested
TMU is a simple thermometer with a USB interface. The thermometer uses the USB interface for communication and also as a power source. It measures temperatures from –55 °C to +125 °C. The communication utilizes a simple ASCII protocol. Temperature values are transmitted in degrees Celsius; no numerical conversion is necessary.
The USB thermometer can be used in various situations requiring temperature measurements within the range from –55 °C to +125 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution.
Sensor connected to a 3m silicon cable with high temperature resistance. We can supply cable up to 20m upon request.
TM service ... a Windows service to view TM or TMU temperatures
TMservice is a resident service for Windows OS, which can be used to view TMU or TM thermometers. It can watch set-up thresholds, store measured-out values and inform users about the sensor. More info...
|TMU_C_1||TMU - USB thermometer|