- Four analogue inputs for voltage or current
- Each channel can have different range (upon request)
- Measuring range split into 10 000 pieces
- Mesuring rate: twice in a second for each channel
- Communication via Ethernet (LAN computer network)
- Wide power supply voltage range: 7 - 30 V DC
- Measuring is based on a single multiplexed 16 bit sigma-delta A/D converter
- SNMP, MODBUS TCP, TCP (Spinel), UDP (Spinel), HTTP GET, HTTP POST (SOAP)
- Internal WEB server
- WAP pages for mobile view
- Measured data in XML format for easy processing in your own application
- AD4ETH supports sending the data in XML WEB service format by SOAP protocol
- A/D converter can automatically send the measurements to your server in an HTTP GET request body.
- E-mail notifications when a preset thresholds are exceeded.
- Real units calculation functions - you can see the values as a pressure, height, distance, temperature etc.
- Measurement software for windows as a free
Analog measurement module AD4ETH is a four input A/D converter allowing you to measure up to four analogue signals 0-10V or 0(4)-20mA. Measured-out values can be viewed via a WEB interface, AD4ETH also supports TCP, SNMP, Modbus and many other protocols.
Default input range is 0-10V or 0(4)-20mA, but it ican be modidied to suit your application upon request. Please contact us to get a custom measuring range.
Usage of IP A/D converter
- Digitalization of measured-out values from gauges with unified voltage or current ouput
- Reading or sensors with unified signals
- Reading values from flood sensors, pressure sensors, thermometers, height sensors etc.
|AD4ETH_U_1||AD4ETH - Ethernet measurement module|