Anybus CompactCom B40 Brick - CC-Link
- A ready-made CC-Link connectivity solution
- Flexibility to add your own connectors and peripherals to limit size and costs
- Easy mounting to your host PCB design
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- CLPA pre-certified for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Fast data transfer: Up to 896 bit points and 128 word points of 16 bit data via CC-Link 2.0
- Very low process data latency
- Event-based interface method enables easy access to input and output data at any time
- Fast, event-based application hardware interfaces: 8/16-bit parallel and highspeed SPI. I/O (shift register interface) is also available.
- Solid security: Mandatory software signatures prevent unauthorized software to be downloaded to the module. Furthermore, encryption is used to prevent illicit copying.
The Anybus CompactCom B40 for CC-Link is a high-performance network interface in Brick format — ready-made with software and hardware to enable communication between your device and the CC-Link network.
ADD YOUR OWN CONNECTORS AND PERIPHERALS
The B40 Brick gives you the flexibility to add your own connectors and network isolation. An alternative is to use the ready-made connector board from HMS. The B40 Brick is ideal for device manufacturers who are looking for a semi-integrated solution where connector flexibility, size and cost are key elements.
ONE IN-DESIGN – ACCESS ALL NETWORKS
By implementing the B40 Brick into your product line, by simply switching to another brick and connector board, you can get connected to other B40 supported networks.
PROVEN AND TRUSTED
The B40 CC-Link Brick handles data lengths up to 896 bit points and 128 word points of 16 bit data and supports both CC-Link v1.10 and v2.00. The CC-link network implementation is made directly into the CompactCom network processor — the award-winning Anybus NP40, with its fast data transfer and very low latency, making it the perfect match for even the most demanding industrial applications.
CC-Link Slave interface
- CC-Link Remote Device
- I/O: up to 128 bit points and 16 word points of 16 bit data (CC-Link v.1.10, default)
- I/O: up to 896 bit points and 128 word points of 16 bit data (CC-Link v.2.00)
- Automatic CC-Link System Area handshaking (optional)
- Possibility to customize Vendor Code, Model Code and Version via application interface
- Baud Rate and Station Number configuration via application interface
|ORDER CODE||AB6672 - B40 CC-Link Brick|
|ORDER CODE||AB6665 - B40 Connector Board for CC-Link (Optional accessory)|
|Dimensions (L•W•H)||36 x 36 x 8 mm or 2,04 x 1,97 x 0,86"|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +85 °C or -40 to +185 °F|
|Power requirements||3.3 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC|
|Application Interface||8/16-bit parallel (30 ns access) High speed SPI, baudrate configurable up to 20 MHz I/O (shift register interface, cyclical update time 82 μs) UART (for backwards compatibility with 30-series, max 625kbps)|
|Profile support||Generic device|
|LED indicators||Available via host connector - Indicates Module Status and Network Status.|
|Connectors||No: Add your own connectors (D-sub, 5.08, M12) - YES: via B40 connector board|
|Galvanic isolation||No: Add your own isolation - YES: via B40 connector board|
|Mechanical rating||IP20, NEMA rating 1|
|Mounting||PCB fastening via B40 connector boards available from HMS|
|Certifications||CE, CULUS, RoHS|
|AB6672||Anybus CompactCom B40 Brick - CC-Link|
|Documentacion||Anybus-CompactCom B40 Conformance Help Document|
|Documentacion||Application Implementation Guide|
|Documentacion||CC-Link Conformance Certificate|
|Documentacion||EU Declaration of Pre-Conformity|
|Documentacion||Hardware Design Guide - B40|
|Documentacion||How To Use GX Works2 And CSP+ Files|
|Documentacion||Network Guide - CC-Link|
|Documentacion||Software Design Guide|
|Descargas||Anybus Firmware Manager II|
|Descargas||CSPP File For CC-Link|