- A ready-made Industrial Ethernet connectivity solution
- Flexibility to add your own connectors and peripherals to limit size and costs
- One hardware platform for all Ethernet versions. Simply download new firmware to enable communication with another network
- Easy mounting to your host PCB design
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- Pre-certified for network compliance for all networks (enables faster network certification)
- Fast data transfer: Up to 1500 bytes of process data in each direction, Up to 1500 bytes of explicit messaging
- Very low process data latency
- Event-based interface method enables easy access to input and output data at any time
- Fast, event-based application hardware interfaces: 8/16-bit parallel and highspeed SPI. I/O (shift register interface) is also available.
- IIoT ready: Includes Email Client, Web server with customizable content, SSI functionality and FTP server (network specific)
- Extended flash-based file system with two-disc access (internal and external)
- Transparent Socket Interface handling the complete Ethernet frame (support for 20 socket connections).
- Solid security: Mandatory software signatures prevent unauthorized software to be downloaded to the module. Furthermore, encryption is used to prevent illicit copying.
The Anybus CompactCom B40 for Common Ethernet enables fast communication
between your device and several industrial Ethernet networks (PROFINET, EtherCAT,
EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Powerlink and CC-Link IE Field). You use the same hardware for all networks and simply download the firmware needed for a specific network.
GET REAL-TIME INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET COMMUNICATION
The Anybus CompactCom B40 enables fast communication between your device and your chosen Ethernet network. The module supports generic device profiles and comes with a dual port switch implemented in the network processor — the award-winning Anybus NP40. With its fast data transfer and very low latency, it's the perfect match for even the most demanding industrial applications.
See other B40 versions for specific network features available through Anybus CompactCom
|ORDER CODE|| ||AB6680 - B40 Common Ethernet Brick || |
|ORDER CODE|| ||AB6666 - B40 Connector Board for Ethernet (Optional accessory)|| |