- A complete, interchangeable communication module with connectors
- Short in-design with free assistance from HMS ensures a fast time to market
- ODVA pre-certified for network compliance (enables faster network certification)
- Fast data transfer: Up to 1448 bytes of process data in each direction, Up to 1500 bytes of explicit messaging
- Very low latency
- Event-based interface method enables easy access to input and output data at any time
- Fast, event-based application hardware interfaces: 8/16-bit parallel and highspeed SPI. I/O (shift register interface) is also available.
- IIoT ready: Includes Email Client, Web server with customizable content, SSI functionality and FTP server
- Extended flash-based file system with two-disc access (internal and external)
- Transparent Socket Interface handling the complete Ethernet frame (support for 20 socket connections).
- Solid security: Mandatory software signatures prevent unauthorized software to be downloaded to the module. Furthermore, encryption is used to prevent illicit copying.
The Anybus CompactCom M40 for EtherNet/IP is a complete communication module which enables your products to communicate on an EtherNet/IP network. The module supports fast communication speeds, making it suitable also for high-end industrial devices.
Interchangeable with other networks
By implementing the CompactCom concept into your product line,you will have instant access to any other industrial network by simply plugging in another Anybus module.
Get real-time EtherNet/IP communication
The Anybus CompactCom M40 enables fast communication between your device and EtherNet/IP. The module supports generic device profiles and comes with a dual port switch implemented in the network processor — the award-winning Anybus NP40. With its fast data transfer and very low latency, it's the perfect match for even the most demanding industrial applications.
EtherNet/IP Adapter/Slave interface
- EtherNet/IP CONFORMANCE TESTED™ by ODVA
- Support for Generic Device profile
- Dual port cut-through switch implemented in the Anybus NP40 processor
- Device Level Ring (DLR) Beacon-based
- Support QuickConnect Class B
- CIP energy object support
- CIP safety in preparation (hardware prepared)
- Customized identity information
- Explicit messaging up to 1500 using Large Forward Open
- Multiple I/O assembly support
- Modular device support
- 2x RJ-45 EtherNet/IP 100 Mbit/s ports available simultaneously
More Anybus CompactCom
Get started with your In-design - Purchase a CompactCom Starterkit
See how easy you can update your CompactCom with the Firmware Manager
|ORDER CODE|| ||AB6604 - M40 EtherNet/IP Module|| || |
|ORDER CODE|| ||AB6704 - M40 EtherNet/IP Module Without Housing || || |
|ORDER CODE|| ||SP1137 - CompactCom Host Connector (Optional accessory)|| || |