THT2 I Interior thermometer and hygrometer
- Measures relative humidity in range 0 % to 100 %
- Measures temperature in range -40°C to +123,8 °C (however due to the PVC enclosure the maximum ambient temperature is 70°C)
- Calculates dew point
- Calulates temperatures in several units (°C, °F, K)
- Extreme values memory – THT2I saves maximum and minimum measured-out valu of each quantity.
- Compatible sensors: temperature and humidity or temperature only (sensor is sold separately)
- RS485 communication
- Spinel and ModBus RTU protocols are supported
- ultra low power consumption design
- unstabilised power compatible
- PC software: Wix
- Connection to PC: Any RS485 converter.
Tip: There is also sensor like THT2I that connects directly to Ethernet - TH2E.
Sensor for temperature and humidity with dew point calculation. Comunication via RS485 line. Plastic enclosure with vent holes for interiors. To be mounted on wall or ceiling.
THT2I is an intelligent digital sensor for temperature and/or humidity measurement. Humidity is measured in percent, temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit, dew point is calculated in degrees celsius as well. Ultra low energy consumption design allows you to create a network of senors(up to 31 un single line) up to 1.2 Km.
Example of the THT2I topology - direct and over Ethernet.
How do I measure temperature, humidity and dew point?
Our univesal software Wix can work with THT2I, it can display, save an dmonitor measured-out values.
Other system integration:
Current temperature, humidity and dew point are easily readable via RS485 line. THT2I can communicate via Spinel or ModBus RTU protocols. That is to cover common requirements for higher systems integration (PCs and PLCs). If you need to integrate THT2I to your specific system, we are here to help you. In chuch case, do not hesitate to contact us.
|THT2I||THT2 I Interior thermometer and hygrometer|